Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting ready for Henry's arrival!

We're working on getting a hospital bag ready and picking up all the supplies we'll need to be ready for Henry's arrival, especially if he comes early. If anyone has any of the following things lying around, here's what we could really use: burp cloths, those tiny little cotton bibs, and any clothes from 0-12 month sizes. We have enough of Tenney's clothes past the 12 month mark that I don't think we'll need much after that, but all of his smaller stuff is being sported by orphans in Brazil. Obviously we could use essentials too, like any baby aveeno bath stuff, diapers, etc. Any good coupons for any of this stuff or desitin or tylenol, also appreciated! I'm at the 35 week mark now! They plan to do an ultrasound at 36 weeks to see how big he is, since he seems to be HUGE! Another not-so-little Little will be here soon! Between closing on the house and Henry's arrival, looks like it will be a photo finish! Hopefully we'll get the final okay and a closing date set soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Never a dull moment!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

I'm collecting. I'll get you a stack of stuff soon!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I've got some baby boy stuff for you... :-)

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home