New pics at the new place
The move went well, and we're all settling in. Eliza is 5 months now and she's changing everyday it seems. We've got another big change coming too. I'll be staying home with Lizzie starting next month. We're super excited about it, but it's also a big unknown.
Amidst the chaos, I failed to report the latest stats from Eliza's 4 month checkup. She weighed in at a whopping 13 lbs 8 oz and 19 3/4 inches long. That puts her in the 50th percentile for weight, so I'd say she's officially caught up!
We enjoyed some time at my parents' place Labor Day weekend. Here's dad and Lizzie hanging out.

1 Comments:
Thanks for putting up pictures for me!!! Brynn was SO excited to see Lizzie on her computer! She is getting way to big. Can't wait to snuggle with her and kiss on her. Give her a kiss and a hug to tide her over! Sure do miss you guys. Wish we lived closer. Have a wonderful weekend! LOVE YA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home