Thursday, August 20, 2009

Big Changes Ahead

Well, our dining area is shrinking rapidly. We've begun the arduous task of packing, since we close tomorrow. Can't believe how fast that came!

Lizzie is now officially 4 months. Can't believe how fast that came either! She's outgrown the newborn clothes and some of the 0-3 month stuff as well. We have an appointment on Monday, so I can give you the update on weight. She's looking mighty chunky to me!

I'll leave you with a little color. We chose 3 colors (for different rooms), and the painting will begin on Saturday. We're taking volunteers for that project.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Hager Happenings said...

Can I come to help????? Do you think Aaron would let me fly out again??? Can't believe how big Lizzie is getting. I love the picture of her smiling. She misses me. Wish we could be there to help you!!!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I volunteer to watch Eliza! Only hours away from home ownership now. Best wishes.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Love her big happy grin!!

happy homeowning!! Congrats you guys!!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home