I am about ready to cry!!! I miss her SOOOOO much! She has grown since we last saw her and that was only 9 days ago. The kids are doing well. We are going on another mini vacation with my mom. Just the kids and I are going. They will have fun with their NANA. Give Peanut Pie a kiss for me. LOVE YA!!!
4 Comments:
I am about ready to cry!!! I miss her SOOOOO much! She has grown since we last saw her and that was only 9 days ago. The kids are doing well. We are going on another mini vacation with my mom. Just the kids and I are going. They will have fun with their NANA. Give Peanut Pie a kiss for me. LOVE YA!!!
You'll see her again before you know it! Of course, she'll really have changed by then. Have fun on your vacation. Where are you going?
Maybe I should get one of those, looks like you get quite a workout.
I'm not sure what sort of thing I would have to hang from it to get that excited... maybe doughnuts?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home