Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back in the swing... of things



Well, I'm getting right back to it at work. We're running at top speed trying to keep up with all the new goings on. It's so much fun to be working with my husband too! Eliza has taken to the swing quite well while mom is at home working. She's really beginning to engage with her surroundings more, and of course, smile lots. She's grinning away at her friends on the swing as I write. I can't believe she'll be 10 weeks tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hager Happenings said...

OK, So she needs to quit growing!!! I am looking forward to seeing her in a few short days! (But who is counting.) Brynn is looking forward to playing with her baby. See ya hopefully on Sunday or Monday! Love ya, AMY

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home