Monday, April 16, 2007

Uncle Daryl

Lori, Uncle Daryl's wife passed away and the funeral is on Tuesday. She was ill with cancer at the time of Sylvia's wedding I remember. Dad and I are planning to go. Brenda called Sun. night to let us know. Pray for Daryl as Mike said he's having a real hard time. I think Mike is living with him. We spent the day with them when we looked for hunting property with them. Lori was in apartment management and we hit it off talking about housing inspection and she provided me lots of info on rental as we had just bought the Wilder house.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia said...

Wow. That seems so sudden. I guess I didn't realize she was so sick. We'll keep him in our prayers. What time is the funeral?

1:15 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Wow, I didn't even know she was sick... Does anybody know if she was saved?

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home