She has done tons of work for this one, I feel kind of obligated. She have been sending emails she has gotten from people I have never met or heard of. Could be interesting. Haven't made any final plans yet.
I'm hoping to bring all of our crew! I'd like to make some norwegian outfits, maybe try some hardanger... and knit something for the silent auction... But this will cost money, could end up being our one and only vacation, I need to start saving!
We might actually consider taking it off if all you are going. I'll have to talk to Nate again. Sharing rooms is a good idea. Of course Alison's clan is going to take about 3 for themselves! Otherwise I was thinking camping could be kinda fun. We've got a tent! That would be an adventure.
4 Comments:
She has done tons of work for this one, I feel kind of obligated. She have been sending emails she has gotten from people I have never met or heard of. Could be interesting. Haven't made any final plans yet.
I'm hoping to bring all of our crew! I'd like to make some norwegian outfits, maybe try some hardanger...
and knit something for the silent auction...
But this will cost money, could end up being our one and only vacation, I need to start saving!
Do we want to reserve some rooms to share? I need to review the details again.
We might actually consider taking it off if all you are going. I'll have to talk to Nate again. Sharing rooms is a good idea. Of course Alison's clan is going to take about 3 for themselves! Otherwise I was thinking camping could be kinda fun. We've got a tent! That would be an adventure.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home