Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Family Dinner

Great to see you all on Sunday! Next family dinner is December 10th. Should we plan some card making this time gals? Scrapbooking? Any other ideas? It'll be great to utilize that time for some fun things like that. See you all soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Card making or scrapbooking sound good to me. I would like to get all the wedding photos onto disks also, if you and Ali would, that way I can get some prints made for a scrapbook. It would also be a good time to do a birthday/anniversary calendar for 2007 or just a monthly list then do cards for each month. That might be too organized for us but we could try. We could pick a missionery to send to also.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

LEFSE???

4:29 PM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

Yeah, all those ideas sound great. Let's pick one and go with it. We don't have a ton of time, but...

10:43 AM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

Hey, maybe we can do some of that for Thanksgiving too. Any other plans for this weekend?

10:43 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Please bring cd's with the wedding photos and I can order some as I would like to send some to Grandma Ermal,etc, ...thanksgiving if you remember..Ashley is planning to come early on Thanksgiving to make lefse, so maybe we would have photos to scrapbook in Dec..at least a few for Ashley...

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home