Musings, updates and all things Nelson.
posted by Cheryl at 8:44 AM
That's ok. Just glad someone joined me! We'll see if anyone else migrates this way today.
Hmmm, trying to figure out how to have a different user name... so it'll just say ali...
I think I've got it...
Ok, I was just cracking up at the names when you still had "Need to Knit". I think it's hilarious that mom is "mom" and dad is "wayne". LOL!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
That's ok. Just glad someone joined me! We'll see if anyone else migrates this way today.
Hmmm, trying to figure out how to have a different user name... so it'll just say ali...
I think I've got it...
Ok, I was just cracking up at the names when you still had "Need to Knit". I think it's hilarious that mom is "mom" and dad is "wayne". LOL!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home