Monday, October 09, 2006

Monthly Dinners

We've planned a standing monthly dinner for the second Sunday of each month. (Not standing like you actually have to stand for dinner, you can still sit, but we'll have dinner planned every month). It'll be at Mom and Dad's unless otherwise noted. That would make next family dinner November 12th.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There should be some leftover soup, and maybe some cheese and crackers!
(soup party on saturday, the 11th!)

9:30 AM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

Yeah, I was hoping that wouldn't conflict. I suppose there'll be leftovers to simplify life!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

louann said...
What a great idea to have a family web site! Mind if I join in now and then?
Am I included in the "& Co"? Looking forward to the soup gathering! I'm having fun searching the web for a new recipe!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

LouAnn, you can be part of the &Co and join us for "second sunday" whenever you can.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home