Saturday, December 16, 2006

White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies

Ok, I'm going to try to make this a regular Saturday thing. I'll stick with the cranberry theme since they're popular this time of year. These cookies are definitely in my top 5 favorite cookies, maybe top five desserts. It's a Paula Deen recipe that I modified slightly (I substituted cranberries for cherries). If you haven't experienced the goodness yet, then you'd better get cruisin' to the store... make sure you make a list first!
1 cup Butter
1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
1 cup Granulated Sugar
2 Large Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
3 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 T. Milk
1 cup Chopped Macadamia Nuts
1/2 cup Dried Cranberries (Craisins)
1 1/2 cups White Chocolate

Preheat oven to 375°. Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until just combined. Set aside. Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add milk to butter mixture. Add nuts, cranberries and white chocolate. Bake 11-13 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home