Monday, January 28, 2008

February Second... Saturday?



Did we ever reach a consensus on whether next month will be a Saturday or Sunday? If anyone has a plan in mind spread the word. I assume we'll be celebrating Liberty's and Hope's birthdays. 

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I talked to Ashley and she is not to sure that the weekend of the 9 and 10th would be the best for her. She has some events at the house that may require her to be there. I was wondering if everone wanted to get together the 16th instead. That would be Sat. so we could make a longer day of it especially with the two birthdays we have to celebrate.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

The 16th is Lino. We can make it work I guess if we have to, but...

10:25 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Sounds like we will celebrate twice this month. We will celebrate Hope's birthday on Sunday the 10th and Libby's birthday on the 23rd. That way anyone who may not make one can hopefully make the other. The 10th is the traditional 2nd Sunday and the 23rd is a Saturday so we can make a full day of it. The 10th I am planning to make a turkey as we still have one in the freezer. I am not sure of the menu for the 23rd but maybe Libby has an idea.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Ashley Lana said...

Can't make it up this weekend. Sorry Hopey! I'll bring your present to Libby's party on the 23rd.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home